Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your vehicles most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many F-150 drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroad. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, we have an option that will work for your application. RCI’s F-150 skid plates are available in two popular options:
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Full Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio, while being comparable if not holding a slight edge over the 10ga steel product line.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and low hanging intercooler (Ecoboost models)
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks with 2015-Present chassis
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to frame horns behind tow hooks, not interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filters by removal of just two bolts, allowing front panel to slide off
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachement points, no drilling required
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*Not compatible with 4″ + lift kits
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
MADE IN USA