The RCI Adjustable 12″ Bed Rack is our best selling rack and carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! In fact the adjustable 12″ bed rack has been so popular that we are phasing out our custom fit racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of three bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support large roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps
- Rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ (when used with our 6 ft + bed rack) or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, ect. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA