The RCI 9″ Bed Bars carry the same features and benefits as our bed racks, and share the same flexibility in being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, the bed bars do it all without sacrificing strength or added weight and you can position the individual bars as far apart as desired. These bars save space and organize your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Compatible with all of our universal bed rack accessories, mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- Utilizing 2 cross-members spanning the truck bed, these bed bars have a high weight capacity and provide even weight distribution on the trucks bed side rails
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps to mount like a truck topper (Not applicable when bolting to accessory rail systems)
- Bars are 9″ tall from bed rail to top of bars
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 69″ width between the bed rails
- Can be positioned in any length options to fit every application from 5′ beds to 6’+
- Using these bars will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Heavy duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. This extra step is expensive and time consuming but ensures our paint job will outlast anything else in the industry!
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 15 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
*This rack has been tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load, but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. We recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
MADE IN USA
There are no reviews yet.