The RCI 18″ Bed Rack is our top of the line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! We are so confident in the this rack that we have phased out most of our custom sized racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of three bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps *Many Toyota and Jeep models can be bolted directly to accessory bed rails
- Rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent, allowing tent to be bolted on in a matter of minutes
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Tall enough to fit up to a 35″ spare tire in the bed of a Tacoma, with even more room on full size pickups
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ on long-bed trucks or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent mounting track
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, ect. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA