The all new Adjustable 12″Sport Bed Rack combines the best features of our heavy duty rack at a competitive price and provides more value than any competitor in the market. This rack allows the flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! Simply choose one of three bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and all of your gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, bikes, traction boards, shovels, awnings, fuel and water cans, spare tire, roof top tents, etc
- Utilizing a strong, two cross-member design, this rack will easily handle roof top tents and all your heavy gear (If you require the MAX weight capacity see our HD adjustable racks)
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps to mount like a truck topper (Not applicable when bolting to accessory rail systems)
- Rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails. This includes tapered truck beds such as Dodge and Chevy/GMC
- Three length options to fit any application from 5′ beds to 6’+
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a direct bolt on process
- Rack includes two top braces which can be placed anywhere across the width of the rack. When using a roof top tent these will typically be lined up with the tent mounting tracks
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. This extra step is expensive and time consuming but ensures our paint job will outlast anything else in the industry!
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes 30-45 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
- 73lbs / 46″ Rack
- 80lbs / 52″ Rack
- 87lbs / 58″ Rack
MADE IN USA
Adjustable Bedrack Install Guide
Bryan Banks (verified owner) –
Mounted on a 2020 Ford Ranger. I went with the one meant for a 5‘6“ bed even though the Ranger only has a 5’ bed. At 52 inches it still fits great and gives me a little bit more length. I also have a Leer Jackrabbit tonneau and the risers work great and like how it sits 3” taller. Had it for about a year and looks as good as the day I got it. Mount my RTT during camping season and a basket the rest of the year. Love my RCI rack and recommend it to everyone that asks about it. Also great that it’s a CO company creating local jobs.