Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
We are very excited to announce the TRD Integration plate for TRD Pro owners who would like to use their TRD Front Skid Plate and tie in seamlessly with the RCI Transmission and Transfer-case plates. Built of 1/4” laser cut aluminum, it protects the front differential and oil pan, and is the only one of its kind.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Allows for a seamless integration of the OEM front skid plate with RCI transmission and transfer-case skid plate
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA
Jon (verified owner) –
Mates perfectly with the TRD aluminum front skid on my FJ. Excellent attention to details with the construction of this plate. Welds are beautiful, and the protection for the bolts is a really nice touch.
David Williamson (verified owner) –
This one worked great with the TRD skid on my 4Runner. Quality product, zero complaints.
David Fritz (verified owner) –
Seamless integration with my existing TRD front skid plate. Took 30 minutes to install, excellent quality and looks great!