The RCI 12″ Heavy Duty Bed Rack is our best selling rack, and now available in aluminum! Has all the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! In fact the adjustable 12″ bed rack has been so popular that we are phasing out our custom fit racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of three bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Weighs only 68 lbs compared to the steel version at 95lbs
- Built with .190″ heavy duty aluminum and 14ga steel telescoping top braces
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- This is our HD model, utilizing three cross-members spanning the truck bed, this rack is has the highest weight capacity and provides even weight distribution on the trucks bed side rails
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps
- Rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Includes TWO top braces for unlimited accessory and tent mounting options
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware for installation is included
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, ect. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
MADE IN USA
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!