- Kit includes FOUR or SIX brackets, depending on your rack model. Designed to allow the compatibility of certain tonneau covers with any of the RCI Bed Rack Kits
- This Kit is different from our Bed BarTonneau Adapters because these adapters are narrower to match the base of the sport and HD bed racks
- Confirmed to work with BAK Revolver models – List will be updated as we confirm more. Should be compatible with many hard or soft roll-up covers and retractable covers that do not have integrated T-Slot rails
- May be compatible with certain folding hard panel covers however it will NOT be possible to open the cover without removal of rack. This is due to the shape of the bed rack, it would have to be square and 20-24″ tall for compatibility with these covers
- Raises the overall height of bed rack by 3″
- Optional holes for bolting through the bed cap, however not necessary for most applications
- Product includes a heavy duty two stage black powdercoat finish
*These are NOT compatible with OEM 2016+ Toyota Tacoma tonneau covers!
*These are NOT compatible with OEM MOPAR Jeep Gladiator tonneau covers!
*These adapters are a standalone mounting option! Our c-clamps or Toyota Mounting adapters are not compatible!
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
Bed Rack Tonneau Adapter Install
MADE IN USA
Yun Song (verified owner) –
Recently purchased with 12 inch adjustable bedrack to install on my 2018 Raptor with Backflip tonneau cover. It has first class fit and quality! This adapter fits perfectly under the tonneau rail. I wish I can upload pictures! Extremely happy with the decision and customer service is amazing! I can roll my tonneau cover all the way while having high quality off-road bedrack ! Can’t wait to start my overlanding journey!
Trevor (verified owner) –
These are rock solid. With them bolted to my bedside, I can shake the entire truck just pushing on one of them.
I have them on a ‘12 Tacoma with a bakflip revolver x2 and I did run into some compatibility issues. However, this was due to Bakflip’s design and not RCIs in my opinion. Thankfully the guys at RCI were able to walk me through drilling holes and mounting to the bed side with no modifications needed besides the holes. I do recommend at least a 2in carriage bolt if you plan on mounting the brackets using the top hole. Also consider lock nuts and washers if you go the bedside route.
After drilling and getting the brackets torqued down, install of my bedrack was easy.
Henry Tremper –
-The adapters gave my 18″ a little more height so I wouldnt bang my head on the bottom of the RTT when open
-Solid…once installed these did not move
-“Could” work with some covers (see Cons)
– Super easy install
-DOES NOT work with 2020 Gladiator factory roll-up cover. The cover goes all the way to both sides of the bed edge and this adapter takes up some of that. I can see where other covers can work no problem…just not with the factory soft roll-up one
Brandon McCain –
I purchased these in hopes they would work on my 2011 ford raptor and roll n lock cover. They did exactly that, I researched and asked RCI if they would work and they were not sure but I went ahead and ordered it all. Worked like a charm, took some maneuvering to get the main box of the cover under the standoffs but I am very pleased with the set up. Thank you!