Body damage is costly. Protect your vehicle with the RCI Tacoma Pike Front Bumper, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Named after the Pike National Forest here in Colorado this bumper is ready for any terrain you throw at it. The Pike Bumper maintains the aggressive styling of the 3rd generation Tacoma while providing recovery points, winch mounting, and light bar attachment points.
- Seamlessly matches the contours of the truck for a sleek fit and finish
- Features single row light bar compatibility with most 30″ light bars.
- Short hoop and no hoop options are both compatible with adaptive cruise control sensor
- Built in winch mounting plate is tied directly to the frame of the truck and accommodates up to 12,000lb winches (excluding the larger Warn ZEON housing). Designed for Warn, SuperWinch and many other winch models on the market
- Fully gusseted frame mounts and sub structure
- Includes additional support brackets tying the bumper mounting surface to the frame and offering support for the plastic bumper once cut
- 3/4″ shackle mounts run through the bumper shell and are welded directly to frame mounts as well as shell.
- Bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling or welding but does require trimming of the OEM plastic bumper
- Heavy duty satin black powder coat with epoxy primer base coat for excellent durability and lasting good looks
**FITMENT HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED WITH TRD SKID PLATE
- Material: 3/16″ Steel
- Weight: 71lbs No Hoop, 77lbs Short Hoop
MADE IN USA