The RCI 12″ Tacoma Bed Rack uses the same high end components of our heavy duty adjustable racks and includes a special mounting kit for use on the Tacoma models. We have phased out the custom sized Tacoma bed rack because this option has proven to be superior in all aspects: Strength, flexibility of fitment, adjustability, and accessory options. You simply choose one of two bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your truck. This feature means this rack is fully compatible with our Tonneau Adapter kit. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support large roof top tents and heavy gear.
- This is our HD model, utilizing three cross-members spanning the truck bed, this rack is has the highest weight capacity and provides even weight distribution on the trucks bed side rails
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps to mount like a truck topper (Not applicable when bolting to Tacoma accessory rail)
- Rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with roof top tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a breeze
- Includes TWO top braces for unlimited accessory and tent mounting options
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. This extra step is expensive and time consuming but ensures our paint job will outlast anything else in the industry!
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
*This rack has been tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, ect. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA