Complete the underbody protection of your 2021-Present Bronco with an RCI Metalworks transfer-case skid plate. Protects the vulnerable and low hanging transfer-case from on and off-road hazards.
Whether you are looking to use your new Bronco for hardcore rock crawling or mild camping trips, RCI Offroad is proud to offer skid plates in two options to cover any application. Below are the benefits of 3/16″ steel and 1/4” aluminum options, both offering premium quality, fit and finish.
3/16″ Steel– Great heavy duty protection. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all, and will handle all the abuse you can throw at them. Our 3/16″ steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio. Approximately 2/3 the strength of the steel version and exactly 50% the weight.
- Protects transfer-case and vacuum pump
- Compatible with all 4×4 Ecoboost models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Easy install with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points – no drilling
- Weight: Aluminum 15lbs / Steel 30lbs
MADE IN USA