Provide the maximum protection for your 2021-Present Bronco with a skid plate package by RCI Metalworks. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Whether you are looking to use your new Bronco for hardcore rock crawling or mild camping trips, RCI Offroad is proud to offer skid plates in two options to cover any application. Below are the benefits of 3/16″ steel and 1/4” aluminum options, both offering premium quality, fit and finish.
3/16″ Steel– Great heavy duty protection. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all, and will handle all the abuse you can throw at them. Our 3/16″ steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks. WEIGHS 114LBS
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio. Approximately 2/3 the strength of the steel version and exactly 50% the weight. WEIGHS 53LBS
- Includes engine (two piece), transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, intercooler, sway bar disconnect (if applicable),, transmission, exhaust, oil pan, transfer-case, and more!
- Compatible with 4×4 and Raptor models
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Extremely high clearance hugs the truck very tight and does not sacrifice ground clearance for protection
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black epoxy powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
*May Not be Compatible with all 4+” Lift Kits
MADE IN USA