The RCI Bronco Roof Rack is a premium rack system designed specifically for the 2021-Present Broncos. This rack features laser cut and CNC machined aluminum components for an overall light weight, high capacity rack, that requires NO drilling or modification of any kind. Adjustable and removable extruded “T-Slot” cross-bars allow unlimited flexibility for mounting accessories.
Check the specs and see why our racks are the best value in the industry!
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, roof top tents, shower systems, Maxtrax, quick-fist, RotoPax, spare tire, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc.
- Unique design allows removal of all three front roof panels with the rack in place
- Side panels feature removable filler panels for a superior finished look (simply take them off when you want to remove the roof, or leave them off if you prefer!)
- Heavy duty design will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- 1/4″ 5052 aluminum laser cut side panels and rear fairing, 1″x 2″ black anodized T-slot cross-bars, 1/8″ 5052 front fairing
- All aluminum components undergo a CNC deburring process to eliminate sharp edges for a high end, finished appearance
- T-Slot comes machined to accept 1/4″ nut plates and carriage bolts to simplify installation of accessories without ever having to remove bars
- Front wind fairing matches the contour of the roof and windshield for a superior fit and finish and improved aerodynamics
- Includes rubber trim and all necessary hardware for installation
- Front fairing designed to accommodate up to a 42″ light bar
- Built in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more
- Entirely bolt on design utilizes clamp system and OEM Ford mounting studs to secure to the truck
- Includes a filler piece for each side for a completed look that can be uninstalled in order to take off roof panels without removing the rack
- Rack is less than 4″ above highest point of the truck
- Industry standard T-slot cross-bars are compatible with hundreds of accessories
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Includes black stainless steel hardware, and trim
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- WEIGHS 74lbs
The Bronco Roof with a factory rack is rated by Ford with a Max load 110lbs dynamic and 450lbs static evenly distributed. The RCI roof rack is not officially rated as the Bronco roof is the limiting factor however the RCI roof rack is designed to hold over 750lbs of static/dynamic load, but always use your best judgment when adding accessories to the roof of your vehicle.
**Installation of the filler panels significantly increases the rigidity of the rack. It is strongly recommended that the filler plates be installed for high-load applications such as the use of roof top tent
**This is a new product and will begin shipping in approximately 4 weeks as we are awaiting custom packaging and hardware components
MADE IN USA
Bryan Glover (verified owner) –
Fits our ‘22 Wildtrak 4dr perfectly. Starting with the packaging it’s clear they take extra care to make sure your rack shows up in pristine and unscratched/non-damaged condition. All the pieces were present and the hardware was securely bagged. Following their instructions found online it took me about an hour and a half to get it assembled and mounted on the Bronco with just a little help from my wife to set the assembled front portion on the roof without scratching the hard top. Everything pieced together perfectly and fitment is excellent. I’m a big fan of the high quality t-slot design on the slats as it allows a lot of versatility for mounting stuff. Test drove it to town last night and neither me nor my wife could pick up on any additional wind noise courtesy of the really slick front wind fairing. Not only does it look good but it’ll be highly functional for us. Thanks guys!