From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and low hanging inter-cooler (Eco-boost models)
- Compatible with all 2009-2014 4×4
- Skid Plate is fully compatible with all motors including Ecoboost and V8 models.
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to frame horns behind tow hooks, not interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filters by removal of just two bolts, allowing front panel to slide off, newly redesigned to further simplify serviceability
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*Requires removal of the plastic air dam under bumper. Skid plate provides clean transition from the bumper and retains maximum aerodynamics
*Also fits 2007-2017 Expedition and Navigator
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA
Tom (verified owner) –
Installed on my 2014 Expedition to protect the underside front of the engine. No issues with oil changes- no need to remove the skid plate.