The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- 1.75″ DOM is now standard on outer rails for uncompromised strength
- Fully gusseted on all legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won’t hang up
- Full length 1/4″ frame plate and guarantees a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- 5 degree upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance, while remaining usable as a step
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for top surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- All hardware provided (grade 5 & 8 where applicable)
- Now comes standard with our signature low profile rear kickout
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA