Provide the maximum protection for your Tacoma with a skid plate package deal by RCI Offroad. Package includes engine, transmission, transfer-case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect all 2005-Present Tacoma, with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes engine, transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat standard on steel skid plates for a rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Features our latest and strongest transmission skid plate design
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members are made of 3/16″ steel and powdercoated black, even on aluminum options. This is necessary for the maximum structural integrity of the skid plate
- Easy DIY installation
- Hardware included
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
*Fits Access cab and Double cab 4×4 models only- does not fit 2wd models.
Weight: 120lbs Steel, 68lbs Aluminum
MADE IN USA