The RCI Bronco Roof Rack is a premium rack system designed specifically for the 4 door hard top 2021-Present Broncos. This rack features laser cut and CNC machined aluminum components for an overall light weight, high capacity rack, that requires NO drilling or modification of any kind. Adjustable and removable extruded “T-Slot” cross-bars allow unlimited flexibility for mounting accessories.
Check the specs and see why our racks are the best value in the industry!
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, shower systems, Maxtrax, quick-fist, RotoPax, spare tire, etc.
- Unique design allows removal of all three front roof panels with the rack in place
- 1/4″ 5052 aluminum laser cut side panels and rear fairing, 1″x 2″ black anodized T-slot cross-bars, 1/8″ 5052 front fairing
- All aluminum components undergo a CNC deburring process to eliminate sharp edges for a high end, finished appearance
- T-Slot comes machined to accept 1/4″ nut plates and carriage bolts to simplify installation of accessories without ever having to remove bars
- Built in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more
- Entirely bolt on design utilizes clamp system and OEM Ford mounting studs to secure to the truck
- Rack is less than 4″ above highest point of the truck
- Industry standard T-slot cross-bars are compatible with hundreds of accessories
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Includes black stainless steel hardware
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Weighs 30lbs
*Front fairing available separately ($150) for those who have our Full Length Roof Rack. Please call for special ordering.
The Bronco Roof with a factory rack is rated by Ford with a Max load 110lbs dynamic and 450lbs static evenly distributed. The RCI roof rack is not officially rated as the Bronco roof is the limiting factor however the RCI roof rack is designed to hold over 750lbs of static/dynamic load, but always use your best judgment when adding accessories to the roof of your vehicle.
**This is a new product and might take slightly longer than the listed lead time to ship
MADE IN USA