- Protects the low hanging rear differential
- Clamps directly to axle housing for an easy no drill install
- Hugs differential tightly, within 1/4″ for minimal loss in ground clearance.
- Black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Design incorporates drain holes for water and dirt to escape, as well as allow full access to the differential drain plug
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
**This listing is for the 16-Present SPORT/SR5 model Tacoma’s only, which has oil drain plug on the driver side. If your drain plug is on the driver side this is the correct part for your truck**
** Manual transmission sport models use the larger differential found on TRD Offroad and Pro models and therefor will use our “Rear Differential Skid Plate | 4Runner / Tacoma / FJ / GX”
**Note that pictures show the oil drain on the passenger side, this is a generic picture of the NON-SPORT version
MADE IN USA
yvan cote (verified owner) –
great skid plate good quality and workmanship
Tom Hangartner (verified owner) –
Took a while to get but was worth the weight fit real good looks badass
High quality and very heavy duty skid plate for your rear housing!! Highly recommended for the $$$ you pay!!
Great product. But I will give some input on the carriage bolts. It would be nice if you sent two of them with a side Grinded flat on one side so it’s snug to the plate where it starts to bend for the half moon bracket. No worries I took care of that part. All in all great product. Shipping was fast.