- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Frame mounted design is far stronger than body mounted sliders and disperses impacts into the truck frame rather than the sheet metal
- 3/16″ frame plate and FIVE leg design guarantee a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main rail which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- Sliders come STANDARD with 1.75″ DOM outer rails for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4″ thick gussets on all five legs
- Mitered, 3/16″ steel, laser cut and bent end caps are stronger, more functional, and look better than competitors square cut sliders. We take everything a step further
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available bolt on tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- We recommend 5 Degree for this option, for flatter step surface
- 20 degree upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powder coat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish. We powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- All hardware provided (grade 5 & 8 hardware where applicable)
- Standard with RCI’s signature low profile rear kick-out
- Fits all 21-Present 2-door models
- WEIGHS 45LBS ea. 90LBS Total
MADE IN USA
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
|Yield Strength (PSI)
|Ultimate Strength (PSI)
|DOM||72,900 **||82,300 **|
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.