Fill the gap between your RCI front skid plate and bumper for a seamless appearance as well as additional radiator protection. For stock bumper only.
*Designed for use in combination with RCI Front skid plate. Compatible with most other brands but please call for confirmation. Not for use with OEM front skid plate.
Fill the gap between your RCI front skid plate and bumper for a seamless appearance as well as additional radiator protection with a filler plate by RCI Metalworks.
Built with 14ga steel, this plate fills the gap between the stock bumper and an RCI Front skid for the 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Designed for use in combination with RCI Front skid plate (compatible with most other brands, please call for confirmation
- Not for use with OEM front skid plate
- Protects radiator
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- For use with OEM bumpers only
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA
Shaun (verified owner) –
This is a great, affordable addition to the front of any 4Runner. Currently, our ‘04 has the engine and transmission skids in raw aluminum and was hoping to get this in aluminum as well but, after speaking with Evan (quick email response!) I was comfortable ordering it and glad I did. This is very light for the materials and the powder coating is robust. Additionally, the new, included hardware are solid and it bolted right up in just a moment. It’s nice knowing that our front vitals are a little more secure now. Highly recommend.