Provide the maximum protection for your 2019-2023 Ram 1500 with a skid plate package by RCI Metalworks. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Ram 1500 owners have been looking for skid plates for everyday use and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, working, or playing. We listened to your feedback and RCI skid plates for 2019-2023 trucks are available in two options, providing protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options, both offering premium quality, fit and finish.
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Full Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks. WEIGHS 102lbs
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio, while being comparable if not holding a slight edge over the 10ga steel product line. WEIGHS 67lbs
- Includes engine, transmission and transfer-case skid plates
- Fits with plastic, capable and modular front bumpers
- Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, transmission, exhaust, oil pan, transfer-case and vacuum pump
- Compatible with 4×4 trucks (excluding “classic” models)
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate on most models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All installation hardware provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Requires removal of the air dam for installation
*Not Compatible with drop bracket/ 4″+ Lift Kits
**Some images show our catalytic guards, but please note they are available separately and are not included with the Skid Plate Package.
MADE IN USA