Body damage is costly. Protect your vehicle with the RCI Bronco Kingston Front Bumper, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Named after the rugged and scenic Kingston Peak here in Colorado this bumper is ready for any terrain you throw at it. The Kingston Bumper maintains the aggressive styling of the 6th generation Bronco while providing recovery points and the ability to install aftermarket lighting.
- Compatible with all Bronco trim levels and OEM bumper configurations (Plastic, Capable, Modular)
- Modular design to seamlessly matches the contours of the truck. Bolt on end cabs for Raptor-coming soon, Sasquatch, and Base models!
- Retains factory parking sensors
- Features light bar compatibility with most 30″ light bars
- Fog light pocket fits most 6″ light bars or pairs of 2″x3″ light pods
- Integrated zip tie tabs and cutouts for clean wire management inside the bumper
- Fully gusseted frame mounts and sub structure
- 3/4″ shackle mounts run through the bumper shell and are welded directly to frame mounts as well as shell
- Bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points (no drilling, welding, or modification required)
- Heavy duty satin black powder coat with epoxy primer base coat for excellent durability and lasting good looks
**Please note the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) requires aftermarket relocation brackets
- Material: 3/16″ Steel
- Weight: 79lbs
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!