Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with 3/16” laser cut steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 1998-2011 Ford Rangers with torsen bar front suspension. Also compatible with 1995-2001 Ford Explorer, and 2001-2005 Sport Trac models with the torsen bar suspension.
- Protects front cross-member, power steering unit, engine, and low hanging radiator
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Incorporated vents allow cooling to the power steering unit without compromising front end protection
- Black powder coat finish provides a durable, high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Works great on body lifted vehicles as well
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Some Explorer models only have 2 of the 4 mounting holes, in which case it will be necessary to drill two additional holes
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA
There are no reviews yet.