The RCI 4Runner Roof Rack is a premium rack system designed specifically for the 2010-Present 4Runners. This rack features laser cut and CNC machined aluminum components for an overall light weight, high capacity rack, that requires NO drilling or modification of any kind. Adjustable and removable extruded “T-Slot” cross-bars allow unlimited flexibility for mounting accessories.
Check the specs and see why our racks are the best value in the industry!
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, roof top tents, shower systems, Maxtrax, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- 1/4″ 5052 aluminum laser cut side panels and rear fairing, 1″x 2″ black anodized T-slot cross-bars, 1/8″ 5052 front fairing
- All aluminum components undergo a CNC deburring process to eliminate sharp edges for a high end, finished appearance
- T-Slot comes machined to accept nut plates and carriage bolts to simplify installation of accessories without ever having to remove bars
- Front wind fairing matches the contour of the roof and windshield for a superior fit and finish and improved aerodynamics.
- Includes rubber trim and all necessary hardware for installation
- Our rack is features injection molded rubber mounting blocks that lift and cushion the roof rack mounting feet AND completely seal out moisture without the need for silicone!
- Built in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more
- Entirely bolt on design utilizes existing roof rack mounting holes and rubber load bearing pads at front of rack.
- Rack is only 3″ above highest point of the truck (not including antenna)
- Does NOT require the removal or alteration of roof antenna
- Industry standard T-slot cross-bars are compatible with hundreds of accessories
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Includes black stainless steel hardware, and trim. We don’t charge extra for high quality hardware
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Weighs 54lbs
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA
Stephen Alvarez (verified owner) –
Great rack! It was simple to install in about 45 minutes. I replaced a Frontrunner rack and this one is so much quieter.
Herb Maynard (verified owner) –
Great rack! Solid! Pretty easy to install!
I tried to do it by installing the side rails first! (Didn’t read any instructions!). Then realized it’s very hard to access the front visor and rear valance bolts! So I completely built it on the ground and had a helper (unhappy wife) lift it on the roof!
One of the reasons I got this rack is the rubber mounting blocks! I thought these were much better than the competitors tubes!
Tom (verified owner) –
Easy to assemble, excellent fit! This rack far exceeds the capacity of the roof. Its low-profile is a huge plus. It’s compatible with the WD Designs ladder and looks like they belong together. Once you look at the OEM rack and this one, as well as other offerings from competitors, you will realize what an exceptional and versatile piece of equipment and tremendous value that this RCI rack is.
Pete N (verified owner) –
I’ve had it installed for about 9 months. So far so good. I needed amber chase/dust lights, and finding something that looked integrated and fit well on the rear panel was a bit of a challenge. I eventually found that the “Chelhead 7in super slim light bar set” from Amazon, fits well behind the inner ports of the rear panel.