Protect your transmission with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
The RCI transmission skid plate is the perfect option for swapping out the OEM fiber cover on Ecoboost models for a skid plate that will last and provide real protection. Made of steel or aluminum, the RCI plate provides added strength compared to the OEM fiber cover, which is prone to get water-logged and fall off. The RCI design also spans more distance, providing twice as much coverage than the partial coverage of the OEM plate.
RCI F150 plates for 2015 – Present trucks are now available 2 ways, providing the right protection for any application. For benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options, click here.
- Protects transmission, exhaust and oil pan
- Compatible with all 4×4 (includes Ecoboost models)
- Flush mount oil drain door for easy oil changing without removal of skid plate
- Maximum cooling to exhaust with built in cooling vents
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel option includes heavy duty textured black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Easy installation with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points – no drilling
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Compatible with OEM front and transfer-case skid plates
- Weight: 20lbs Aluminum / 30lbs Steel
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!