The all new RCI 4Runner Roof Rack is our top of the line rack system designed specifically for the 2010-Present 4Runners. This rack features laser cut and CNC machined aluminum components for an overall light weight, high capacity rack, that requires NO drilling or modification of any kind. Adjustable and removable extruded “T-Slot” cross-bars allow unlimited flexibility for mounting accessories.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, roof top tents, shower systems, Maxtrax, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- Heavy duty design will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- 1/4″ 5052 aluminum laser cut side panels and rear fairing, 1″x 2″ black anodized T-slot cross-bars, 1/8″ 5052 front fairing
- T-Slot comes machined to accept nut plates and carriage bolts to simplify installation of accessories without ever having to remove bars
- Front wind fairing matches the contour of the roof and windshield for a superior fit and finish and improved aerodynamics
- Includes rubber trim and all necessary hardware for installation
- Our rack is the only one on the market that utilizes injection molded rubber mounting blocks that lift and cushion the roof rack mounting feet AND completely seal out moisture without the need for silicone!
- Built in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more
- Entirely bolt on design utilizes existing roof rack mounting holes and rubber load bearing pads at front of rack.
- Rack is only 3″ above highest point of the truck (not including antenna)
- Does NOT require the removal or alteration of roof antenna
- Industry standard T-slot cross-bars are compatible with hundreds of accessories
- Heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish
- Includes black stainless steel hardware, and trim. We don’t charge extra for high quality hardware
- Easy bolt together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Weighs 54lbs
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
MADE IN USA