The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both on and off road, and can still be functional as a side step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- Sliders now come STANDARD with 1.75″ DOM outer rails for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4″ thick gussets on all four legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won’t hang up
- Full length 3/16″ frame plate and FOUR leg design guarantee a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Standard 20 degree upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- We recommend 5 Degree angle with this option, for flatter step surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish than competitors. We now powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- Includes all hardware instructions (grade 5 & 8 where applicable)
- Now standard with RCI’s signature low profile rear kick-out
- Fits 2005-2015 4wd access cab and double cab trucks
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
*Please note – Long-bed rock sliders will ship Fedex Freight! By default they will NOT include lift gate service, if you need a lift gate for delivery please call us @ 970-797-3089
Made In Loveland, CO